Saturday 21 April 2012

It's been 3 weeks now and I'm still working, still following my diet with the exception of my post-work meal (I indulge).  I've averaged 16 hours a week so far, my goal is to keep a more consistent schedule of 16-20 hours a week.  I'll be starting first thing in the morning (9:00am), this way my employers know when I will be there, and I'll work as long as I can (my goal is 4-5 hours).  This way I can work every day of the week and still keep medical appointments for the afternoon, when they occur.  I've been feeling frustrated lately, I have the motivation to work more, and improve my life, but I know I need to be patient with the process less I force a relapse due to too much stress.  My symptoms remain the same, only, I've found that the past few weeks I've been able to do whatever is I'm doing through them.

No comments:

Post a Comment