Wednesday 18 July 2012

To Anyone following my blog posts:
While I'm still following a high protein/fat diet, My supplement intake has dramatically decreased.
I'm able to work a consistent half day 3-4 days a week, but, I have been drinking as of late, only
3 or 4 beers I tell myself, but, I don't feel comfortable continuing with my posts with this new
consumption.  I will keep posting my work progress, and personal progress, and though I definitely
recommend the supplements I followed for a couple months to get me started, I will no longer be
following that program.  Sorry for any dissapointments, but I am doing well and working more
than I was.

2 comments:

  1. interesting blog. My mother had Schiz (now gone)

    I would suggest this supplement:
    http://www.greenpasture.org/public/Products/ButterCodLiverBlend/index.cfm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry - a great link for high fat/low carb is marksdailyapple.com - awesome stuff there. You should lose the flax and eat more fish and fatty beef and take a good cod liver oil (my last comment).

      Good luck!

      Delete