Wednesday 28 March 2012

So far so good today.  I'm keeping to my schedule after a busy morning running around to get groceries, and some supplements.  I added MCT oil at the advice of a nutitionist at a local health food store, even though the coconut oil contains this, added amounts are needed for a greater effect.  I must say that I've noticed the mct oil about 15 minutes after taking eat, there is a focused effect (the best way I can put it).  Apparently everything else should be given a 3 month period of constant and routine use to notice the full benefits.  I've also noticed a placebo effect from knowing I'm doing everything I can to become more "brain healthy".  Before this week I was only excercising 4 times a week, I plan on exercising everyday, 4 days of weights, and 3 days of just cardio (in the form of walking for etleast 50minutes).  I will post anytime a relevant change takes place from hear on in, I believe that's what could benefit anyone reading this the most, in place of scheduled posts.  Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment