Monday 26 March 2012

Wednesday I start a Targeted Ketogenic Diet, with vitamin and food supplementation to see how it will improve my schizophrenia.  I will be updating daily with information on what I ate, what supplements I took, how I feel and think, and any improvements in the quality of my life.  I was diagnosed 11 years ago and have been at a plateau for the past couple years, I take medication this is all in complement to that medication.  I am independant, living in a 1 bedroom apartment, on social assistance, I can walk (reluctantly sometimes) to daily activities, I workout regularly (4 times a week), but still suffer from voices and hallucinations, the night is unbearable for me, and I have to keep moving during the day to distract myself from my symptoms.  Now that you know a little of me and my current situation, I wait until wednesday the 28th of march 2012 to begin years of research on what can help me cope.

No comments:

Post a Comment